We bet that you didn’t think BBQ sauce was possible while cleansing. Oh, it’s possible, and it’s even more flavorful than you’d expect. How you use it is up to you. Put it on one of our raw, dehydrated burger recipes, or use it as a dip.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1/2 c filtered water
- 1/4 c sun-dried tomatoes (not in oil, and soaked for 1 hour in water)
- 1/4 c dates (pitted and soaked for 1 hour in water)
- 1/2 tbsp. onion, diced
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground mustard seed
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. celery seed
- pinch of sea salt and pepper
- Drain the water from the sun-dried tomatoes and dates, which you have soaked for at least one hour.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and puree until you get a smooth consistency.
- Serve immediately, or you can store it in an airtight glass jar in the fridge for up to 5 days.