Some people prefer strawberries, while others prefer raspberries. Each person has a berry preference, but you may fall in love with blueberries once you make this delectable ice cream. No churning, no ice cream machine, just a solid blender will do the trick!
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 2 bananas, peeled, chopped, & frozen overnight
- 1/2 c blueberries, frozen overnight
- Add the bananas and blueberries to a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth. You may have to stop blending and scrape down the sides to yield a smooth consistency.
- Scoop the ice cream into a glass container, cover, and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- When ready to eat, remove from the freezer and scoop into bowls. Enjoy!