There’s no reason to deny yourself the simple pleasure of a delicious dip while you are cleansing. While you may not be able to consume processed dips and chips, you can easily make cleanse-approved dips and enjoy them with vegetable sticks. This dip is filled with fresh herbs that pack a flavorful punch in every bite. Let us know how you like it!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 2 c cashews (soaked in water for 2 hours and drained)
- 3/4 c filtered water
- 2 tbsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. celery seed
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tbsp. fresh chives, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Add all of the ingredients (except for the chives, dill, and olive oil) to the food processor and blend until smooth. You may need to stop blending, scrape down the sides, and continue blending to ensure that all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Spoon the dip into a bowl and fold in the chives, dill, and olive oil with a spoon.
- Serve this dip with freshly chopped vegetables and enjoy.