If you don’t have a lot of patience for making recipes, it’s a miracle when you find ones that take little to no time to make. This is one of those recipes. This grape chia jam is delicious and comes together with three simple and natural ingredients. Taste it to believe it!
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 3 1/2 c red grapes
- 5 tbsp. chia seeds
- 4 tbsp. grade A maple syrup
- Add the grapes to a blender or food processor and blend until the grapes are completely liquified.
- Strain this mixture through a sieve into a measuring cup so that you can get 2 cups of fresh grape juice. Make sure you really press the blended grapes through the sieve to extract as much juice as possible.
- Whisk the chia seeds into the grape juice and then mix in the maple syrup. Pour this mixture into a glass Mason jar and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the fridge when ready to use and enjoy.