Roses are red,
and violets are blue.
These chocolate strawberries delicious,
and raw vegan, too!
Want to surprise your loved one with a raw vegan dessert? Nothing screams “romantic” like chocolate covered strawberries! It’s a quick recipe to whip up, so don’t procrastinate!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 c raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp. raw agave syrup
- 1 (16oz) container of strawberries, rinsed and patted dry
- Whisk the coconut oil, cacao powder, and agave in a medium-sized bowl until you get a creamy chocolate sauce.
- Make sure your strawberries are patted dry before you begin dipping them in the chocolate.
- One by one, gently coat the strawberries in chocolate and then place them on a plate that is lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate the chocolate covered strawberries for one hour to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Remove from the fridge and enjoy!