Let’s roll right into raw vegan holiday desserts! You liked that pun, didn’t you? Well, if you didn’t you will definitely like these coconut energy bites that remind you of little snowballs. They are fluffy, coconutty, and incredibly tasty. They are like little truffles that you don’t have to feel guilty about eating. Bring a couple with you whenever you go out to power you through the day.
Note: If you are not a fan of coconut, this is not the snack for you. You must like coconut if you plant to make this recipe. You have been warned and we wish you a wonderful holiday season.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 c unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp. grade A maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blend until everything is well combined. You may need to scrape down the sides of the processor bowl to ensure that all the ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
- Once the mixture is thick and blended, wet your hands and form the mixture into little tablespoon-sized balls. Place the balls on a plate that\'s lined with parchment paper to avoid sticking.
- Refrigerate or freeze until the snowballs are firm. Enjoy as you please.
- You can refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for up to two weeks.