Eating raw vegan doesn’t mean that you graze like a goat on wild grass. You don’t have to crunch on raw vegetables without any sauces or dressings. There are so many delicious recipes you can make on a raw vegan diet, and this raw Alfredo sauce with zucchini noodles is one of our favorites.
Using cashews as the base, this Alfredo sauce is delicate and flavorful. The nutritional yeast gives the sauce that classic cheesy flavor, so you will definitely love it. As long as you have a blender and a spiralizer, you can make this recipe in under 20 minutes!
- Prep Time:20m
- Total Time:20m
- 2 zucchini, spiralized
- 1/2 c raw cashews
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. white onion, diced
- 2 1/2 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- pinch of sea salt
- Set the zucchini noodles aside while you blend the rest of the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Make sure that there are no clumps in the sauce. It should be creamy and smooth.
- If you have any difficult blending the sauce, add a teaspoon of water at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Add the zucchini noodles to a large bowl and pour the sauce over them. Toss well to evenly coat all the noodles.
- Plate and enjoy.