You don’t have to drink a green smoothie every single day. It’s good to change up your smoothie flavors, especially to recreate healthier versions of holiday favorites, like eggnog. This recipe has the flavor you know and love without the unhealthy carbs, sugars, and cholesterol of regular eggnog.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1 1/2 c homemade almond milk
- 2 dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- pinch of ground cloves
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 bananas, peeled and frozen overnight
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and top each smoothie with a dash of cinnamon powder, if you like.