Gingerbread cookies are some of the most classic holiday dessert items that are featured during the holidays, so you know that we had to make a raw rendition of them. Cleansers shouldn’t have to watch as other people enjoy the sweet and spicy delight that is gingerbread. Eat them when you’re low on energy or as a healthy dessert.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 1 c Medjool dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 c raw pecans
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp. raw agave
- 3 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. allspice
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blend until you get a dough-like consistency. The mixture should start to clump in the food processor while blending.
- Spoon the mixture into a bowl, wet your hands with water, and begin forming tablespoon-sized balls.
- Place the balls in a container and place them in the fridge for about 20-30 minutes. Remove them from the fridge and enjoy. They\'ll stay fresh in a container in the fridge for a couple weeks.