Sometimes you just need a little sweetness in your life, and this is the spread to satisfy that craving. It is not only inpreadably (haha!) delicious, but it also has a unique and island style flavor profile.
- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:5m
For Raw Vegan Nutella
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts
- 2 tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 4 tbsp 100% grade A maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
For the Raw Vegan Nutella
- In a food processor or high speed blender, blend the nuts until they begin to form a paste.
- Add coconut oil and continue blending until it starts getting smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend for a while until creamy and spreadable. Enjoy on a banana or apple!
Almond Milk Additions
If you would like it a little sweeter add:
• 2-4 pitted Medjool dates*, to taste
• 1 whole vanilla bean*, chopped (or 1/2-1 tsp vanilla extract)
• small pinch of fine grain sea salt, to enhance the flavor
(If your dates or vanilla bean are dry/stiff, soak in water to soften before use.)