Papayas have amazing enzymes that aid with healthy digestion. They are also loaded with vitamins A & C and other antioxidants that work to boost the immune system, lower cholesterol levels, and decrease inflammation. When you make these breakfast boats, feel free to add whatever chopped fruit you enjoy.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 1 papaya, seeds removed and halved lengthwise
- 1 c Raw Yogurt
- 1/2 c blueberries
- 1/2 c raspberries
- 1/2 c green grapes, halved
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- a few cherries (optional topping)
- 2 tbsp. dried coconut
- 2 tbsp. raw pumpkin seeds
- Place your papaya halves on separate plates and make the Raw Yogurt according to the recipe.
- Spoon about a half cup of yogurt in each papaya boat. Begin topping each boat with the assorted fruit, nuts, and coconut flakes.
- You can decide what toppings to use, so long as they are cleanse-approved. Enjoy!