Do you want to enjoy pumpkin pie for breakfast? So do we! That’s why we are giving you the recipe to a scrumptious fall-inspired smoothie. When you drink this pumpkin pie smoothie, it feels like you are cheating on your diet. The fact of the matter is that this smoothie contains numerous healthy ingredients that help to increase your beta-carotene, fiber, potassium, magnesium, and complex carbohydrates.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 3 bananas, peeled and frozen overnight
- 1/2 c raw pie pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- 3 tbsp. raw hemp hearts
- 4 dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c water
- Make sure to break up the frozen bananas into pieces prior to adding them to the blender.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. This may take about one minute or so.
- Pour the smoothie into two glasses and serve. If you feel like getting fancy, sprinkle a dash of pumpkin pie spice on top. Enjoy!