This spinach soup is rich in iron, magnesium, and protein, but those nutrients come from the spinach and avocado. The featured spice in this soup is garam masala, which is traditionally used in Indian cooking. It contains 32 spices and has been known to help reduce inflammation, strengthen the immune system, reduce bloating, and promote overall detoxification.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 2 green onion stalks, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 c red bell pepper, diced
- 2 large cucumbers, cut into chunks
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 c spinach
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 c filtered water
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garam masala
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- A raw vegan trick for naturally warming up your soup is to leave the soup in the blender for a few extra minutes. The high-speed revolutions work to warm the soup.
- Pour into two bowls and enjoy.