This recipe uses raw nuts in place of the bread that is typically in stuffing. We understand that nuts aren’t the same as bread, but this stuffing contains all of the herbs and spices that give stuffing its signature flavor. Pair this with our Raw Mushroom Gravy to enhance the flavor!
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 1 1/2 c raw pecans
- 1/2 c raw almonds (soaked in water for 2 hours then drained)
- 1 tsp. dried sage
- 1/3 c sweet onion, chopped
- 1 c carrots, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. filtered water
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 c celery, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 3/4 c crimini mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- pinch of sea salt
- Add the pecans and almonds to a food processor and pulse until you get a consistency that resembles bread crumbs.
- Combine the processed nuts and the rest of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Mix well and taste to see if you need to add a touch more sea salt of pepper.
- Serve and enjoy.