Meet one of our new favorite raw vegan spreads that can be easily made in about 10 minutes. This recipe uses hemp seeds to yield a creamy texture, but they also provide you with a healthy amount of protein. The herbs enhance the nutritional value and add depth of flavor to this traditional Greek dip.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 c raw hemp seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- juice from two lemons
- 2 tbsp. raw tahini
- 2 -3 Persian cucumbers, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 4 tbsp. filtered water
- Add the hemp seeds, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, and water to a food processor and blend until creamy. If it is too thick, add water one tablespoon at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Spoon this mixture into a medium-sized mixing bowl and stir in the cucumbers and chopped herbs.
- Serve immediately or keep this dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.