Versatility is the name of the game when you are on a raw foods diet. Finding ways to fill up is the ultimate trick. For instance, having this walnut pate on hand is great because it is filled with protein. You can use it as a dip or spread it on a raw veggie wrap. You can even add one cup of red bell pepper to change up the flavor profile.
- Prep Time: 20m
- Total Time: 20m
- 2 c raw walnuts, soaked for 1 to 2 hours
- 2 tbsp. cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, or to taste
- 1/4 c fresh parsley, or to taste
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt, or to taste
- 1 tbsp. liquid aminos
- 2 -4 tablespoons water
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blend until you get a puree-like consistency. If you want it to be a little smoother, add some more water and blend.
- Let this mixture sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes before tasting. You want to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Store this in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week. Enjoy!