You deserve to indulge in a little sweetness every now and again. You can either go off the rails and regret your poor food choices, or you can figure out how to turn classic unhealthy sweets into sweet and healthy treats.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 3/4 c raw macadamia nuts (soaked in water for 30 minutes then drained)
- 1/3 c filtered water
- 2 tbsp. grade A maple syrup
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor and blend for about five minutes. This should be enough time for the mixture to become whipped and smooth.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with fresh berries. Enjoy!