This is a cashew-based yogurt that is best eaten with fresh fruits and some chopped raw walnuts or almonds to. It is essential to put this in the fridge for a couple hours to allow the yogurt to firm up to a similar texture of real yogurt.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1 c raw cashews, soaked for 2 hours and then drained
- 1/2 c water
- 3 tbsp. shredded raw coconut
- 1/8 c raw agave syrup
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/3 c organic coconut oil
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor and puree until you get a thin, smooth consistency. You shouldn\'t have any chunks in the mix.
- Pour the yogurt into a bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Now you have raw yogurt! Top with fresh fruits and raw nuts.