This pesto contains one of our favorite ingredients: pumpkin seeds. They are a rich source of zinc, which is beneficial for health cell growth, immune function, male sexual function, and skin & eye health. Reap their benefits when you eat this filling entree.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
For the Zucchini Pasta
- 2 zucchini, peeled and spiralized
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes from the bag, soaked 15 minutes and finely chopped
- 1/4 c basil, chopped
- 1/4 c parsley
- 1/2 c cherry tomatoes, quartered
- sea salt and pepper to taste
For the Pesto
- 1 c raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 c olive oil
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 tsp. sea salt (or more to taste)
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- Blend all of the pesto ingredients in a food processor until you get a smooth consistency.
- Place the zucchini noodles in a bowl with the rest of the pasta ingredients.
- Pour the pesto over the pasta ingredients and toss to coat everything in pesto. Serve and enjoy!