This is a great recipe to help you change up your beverage selection while you are cleansing, but you can drink it outside of the cleanse as well. You may want to hang on to this recipe, now that the warmer days are on the horizon.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 2 c watermelon, sliced into 1" cubes
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1/2 red grapefruit, sliced and quartered
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 12 mint leaves
- 2 qt filtered water
- Place all of the ingredients, except the ice, in a large pitcher and place it in the fridge to let the flavors infuse overnight.
- When you are ready to drink it, pour the infused water in cups that are halfway filled with ice. You can spoon some pieces of fruit into the cups if you want.
- This water will stay fresh for about 3 days in the fridge.