When it comes to eating fruits and vegetables, the importance of eating all the colors of the rainbow cannot be stressed enough. While the picture for this recipe displays certain ingredients, we are providing you with various options for each color of the rainbow. We hope you like it!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 5 c of greens: romaine lettuce, spinach, or arugula
- 1/2 c choice of red: red bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, strawberries
- 1/2 c choice of orange: carrots, orange bell peppers, mandarin oranges
- 1/2 c choice of yellow: mango, pineapple, yellow bell peppers
- 1/2 c choice of green: cucumber, green grapes, broccoli
- 1/2 c choice of blue: blueberries, blackberries
- 1/2 c choice of purple: red grapes, red cabbage, red onion
- Lemon Tahini Salad Dressing
- After deciding on the ingredients and cutting them to your desired liking, add all of the salad ingredients to a large salad bowl and mix well.
- After you make the dressing, dress the salad and toss to coat the ingredients. Serve and enjoy!
- Alternatively, if you want to prep this salad and divide it into a couple Mason jars, you can do that and then save the dressing in a different jar. Refrigerate and enjoy throughout the week.