We don’t feature pears in too many of our recipes, and we apologize for that. To present the pear in its truest form (outside of sinking your teeth into it), we’ve created a beautiful pear sorbet, which has a mild yet elegant flavor that refreshes the palate.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 4 big pears, chopped and frozen overnight
- 1/2 c filtered water (if needed)
- 1/2 tbsp. raw agave syrup
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary, rinsed and chopped
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor or high-speed blender and blend until you get a thick consistency that is void of lumps.
- You can add less water if you like because you may not need all of it.
- Spoon the sorbet into a bowl, cover, and place in the freezer for about one hour.
- Remove from the freezer, serve, and enjoy.