We usually just chop up some vegetables and toss them in a big bowl when we make salads. This is a rustic and delicate take on a salad that has tons of nutrients from the root vegetables. There are so many flavors in this salad! We can’t get over it! Try it for yourself and see.
Photo Credit: gourmandeinthekitchen.com/shaved-beet-carrot-radish-salad-recipe/
- Prep Time:20m
- Total Time:20m
For the Dressing
- 1 1/2 tbsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. ground mustard seed
- 1 tsp. raw agave
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
For the Salad
- 4 small golden beets, peeled
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and halved
- 1 small bunch of radishes, trimmed and cleaned
- 2 tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Thinly slice the beets, carrot, and radishes on a mandolin or in a food processor with the slicing disc.
- Toss the sliced vegetables with the dressing to coat evenly. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, season to taste with additional sea salt and freshly ground pepper if desired, and serve.