You can’t have candy or salted caramel brittle while cleansing, but you certainly can have this delicious snack. These raw vegan energy bites satisfy your sweet and salty cravings! You can make a larger batch if you need healthy snacks for the week, or you can make them as needed. We hope you like them!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 1 c Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 c raw cashews
- 2 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blend until well combined. It may take a couple minutes of blending to yield a dough-like consistency.
- If you have difficulty blending, you can add a little bit of water to facilitate the blending process.
- Line a large container with parchment paper. Wet your hands to avoid sticking, grab tablespoon-sized amounts of the dough, and roll into balls.
- Place the balls in parchment paper-lined container, cover, and place in the freezer for an hour to firm up.
- You can store the balls in the fridge for up to two weeks or keep them in the freezer for a couple months.