We almost don’t have words for this recipe because it’s that good. We don’t want to give away too much because we think the flavors should do the talking. This is a very filling entree that is easily digestible, making it a great meal option if you just finished cleansing. Let us know if you like it as much as we do.
- Prep Time:10m
- Cook Time:1h
- Total Time:1h 10m
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (4-inch) sprig fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 (15 oz.) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 c kale, trimmed and sliced into ribbons
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Wash the sweet potatoes and stab them a few times with a fork. Place them on a baking sheet and place them in the oven to bake for about 45 minutes to an hour, or until they are easily pierced with a fork.
- Start preparing the beans and greens about 15 to 20 minutes before the sweet potatoes are done baking.
- Warm the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the shallots and cook until translucent (about 5 minutes). Add the garlic, rosemary, and red pepper flakes and cook for an additional minute.
- Pour the beans into the saucepan and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the kale, cover the saucepan, and cook for another 5 minutes, making sure to mix it up throughout. Remove the rosemary sprig and add the lemon juice with sea salt and pepper. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- To serve, slice each sweet potato lengthwise and push on the ends to open up the middle. Spoon the beans and kale into the center of each potato, serve, and enjoy.