Cauliflower is a great base ingredient to use because it can absorb flavors. You’ll get that classic fajita flavor with the peppers, onions, and spices, but it will be so much healthier!
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped small
- 2 red peppers, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 green peppers, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 medium onion, sliced lengthwise,into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt, or to taste
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F and drizzle a little olive oil across a large baking sheet. If you have a silicone mat you can put that down and only drizzle oil on vegetables.
- Combine the spices in a small bowl and set aside.
- Spread the chopped cauliflower, peppers, and onions across the baking sheet and season with the spice mixture. Make sure that all the veggies are seasoned and then drizzle with a little olive oil. Place in the oven and cook for about 20-25 minutes.
- Once the veggies are done, remove them from the oven and serve them in taco form. You can use a corn tortilla or go the healthier route by using lettuce leaves instead of tortillas. If you feel up to it, make some guacamole and salsa for toppings.