As the warmer months approach, it’s nice to seasonal recipes that traditionally enjoyed in various cultures. Gazpacho, for instance, is a classic Spanish appetizer that delights the taste buds during the warmer months. We decided to kick it up a notch by adding some spice. If you happen to make this when it is cold, the spice can help warm you up.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 bell peppers, seeded
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/8 c cilantro
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- pinch of sea salt and pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- If you want to naturally heat the soup, leave it blending for a few extra minutes.
- Pour the soup into bowls and serve.