This salad uses an amazing raspberry vinaigrette, but you can use another cleanse-approved dressing if you prefer different flavors. The refreshing flavor of the dressing pairs beautifully with the crunch of this broccoli salad. Plus, this salad has tons of protein.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
For the Salad
- 4 c small broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 c seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 c chopped celery
- 1/2 c shredded carrots
- 1/2 c dried cranberries (no preservatives, added sugars, or sulfur)
- 1/4 c raw sunflower seeds
For the Dressing
- 1/4 c fresh raspberries
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. raw agave syrup
- Mix the broccoli, grapes, celery, carrots, cranberries, and sunflower seeds together in a salad bowl. Set aside.
- Blend all of the dressing ingredients together in a blender and store in a glass jar. It will keep in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Dress the salad with the vinaigrette, mix well, and enjoy!