After one sip of this tropical smoothie, you’ll feel like you are sitting on a beach in the South Pacific. The healthy fats from the coconut milk work to keep you satiated until your next meal.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1 c frozen pineapple cubes
- 1 medium to large ripe banana
- 1/2 c organic coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp. alcohol-free coconut extract (found in the baking aisle)
- 1/2 tsp. liquid stevia drops
- 1/4 c unsweetened shredded coconut
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and puree until smooth.
- If you want your smoothie to be a little colder, add 1/2 cup of ice to the blender. Enjoy!