If you read our article about the Medical Medium’s most nutritious foods (you can click here to check it out), you know that ginger, celery, and apples are considered to be some of the most nutritious foods. Eating those three foods almost every day can change the overall health of your body for the better. Additionally, they contain properties that can help to burn fat around the midsection.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored
- 4 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 banana, frozen overnight
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 inch piece of ginger, peeled and diced
- 1 handful of kale leaves, rinsed
- juice of 1 lemon
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until you get a smooth consistency.
- If the smoothie is not blending the way you want it to, add some filtered water, a little bit at a time, until the smoothie becomes the consistency you desire. You may not need to add water, but know that you can. Enjoy!