Some people see jicama in the store and only perceive it as a globe-shaped starchy vegetable that they don’t know what to do with. That is all about to change because it is going to become your go-to, cleanse-approved snack. Dust it with some chili powder and sea salt, and toss it in fresh lime juice and your views on jicama change. The great thing about jicama is that it can improve digestion, support heart health, and improve gut bacteria.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1 medium jicama, peeled and sliced into sticks
- 1 tsp. chili powder (more if you like it spicy)
- pinch of sea salt
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges (optional)
- Add the jicama sticks to a large mixing bowl and season with chili powder and sea salt. Drizzle the lime juice over the jicama sticks and toss to combine all the flavors.
- Serve on a plate with fresh lime wedges. Enjoy!