Not only does this salad look like a beautiful color palette, but it also is packed with nutrients. From the corn to the beans to the refreshing creaminess of the cilantro dressing, this salad is sure to be a hit at the dinner table (or just keep it a secret for yourself!). Get ready for an explosion of flavor in every bite.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 30m
- Large head of romaine
- 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large orange bell pepper
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes
- 2 c corn, boiled then cooled
- 5 green onions
- 1 c loosely packed cilantro, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- Make the dressing: puree all ingredients in a food processor/blender until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Finely chop romaine, bell pepper, tomatoes, and green onions.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Toss with desired amount of dressing.