This isn’t what you think of when you hear the word “salad.” It is more of a snack or appetizer. We always tell people who are cleansing that is important to vary your meals and snacks, so this is one great example!
Photo Credit: Blog Lovin
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1 cantaloupe, seeded and sliced into wedges
- juice from 1/2 a lime, or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch sea salt
- minced cilantro (optional)
- Squeeze the lime juice on the melon wedges and then season with chili powder, sea salt, and minced cilantro (optional).
- You can chill the melon in the fridge or serve it at room temperature.