If you try this recipe and don’t like it, we’ll need to have a word privately. This divine dip is perfect for anyone who is not cleansing, or has recently finished cleansing, because it primarily contains cleanse approved ingredients. Chickpeas are not cleanse-approved, but they are great for post-cleanse recipes. Transitional recipes like this one show you how easy it is to make fresh food with healthy ingredients!
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1 (14oz can) organic chickpeas, drained
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 c fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- sea salt to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor or high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the hummus into a bowl and serve with carrot sticks. Enjoy!