This is a beautiful, simple salad that comes together in a matter of minutes. The cucumbers help to hydrate the body, the avocados and hemp seeds supply omega-3s, and the onion offers allium. Oh, and the tomatoes give you lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that benefits heart health. And while you only throw a dash of cayenne into the mix, cayenne offers capsaicin, which helps accelerate fat metabolism. Ultimately, this salad is a delicious nutrient bomb that’ll liven up your life.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1/2 c red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. hemp seeds
- pinch of cayenne
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium-sized mixing bowl and mix gently to combine.
- It is best to let this salad marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, but you can eat it right away if you desire.
- When ready to eat, serve in two separate bowls and enjoy.