Every now and again you come across a sauce that blows you away. It’s so addicting that you can literally drink it all up without anything else. This is that sauce, a spicy tahini sauce to be exact. You can mix this sauce with pasta, pour it over sautéed vegetables, use it as a dip with raw vegetables, or dress salads. There’s no wrong way to eat this tahini sauce because every way you eat it is delicious. We hope you like it as much as we do.
- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:3m
- Total Time:8m
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 habanero pepper, seeded
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 c tahini
- 1 c water
- juice of 1 lemon
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- Warm the olive oil in a small pan over medium heat for 30 seconds.
- Add the habanero pepper and garlic to the pan and cook for three minutes. Remove from the heat and pour the garlic and pepper into the blender.
- Pour the tahini, water, lemon juice, sea salt, and pepper into the blender and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.