Adding blueberries to a salad is a great way satisfy your intake of the blue color, when it comes to your goal of eating the rainbow. Additionally, blueberries are loaded antioxidants and they add vibrant, tart bursts of flavor that beautifully contrast the other veggies.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 2 c fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 a ripe avocado, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1/4 c blueberries
- 1/2 c chopped broccoli florets (optional)
- 2 tbsp. raw sunflower seeds (optional)
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Basil Salad Dressing
- Add all of the salad ingredients to a salad bowl and mix well.
- Make the dressing according to the instructions. You’ll have some extra dressing leftover and you can use it for another salad later in the week.
- Dress the salad with your desired amount of dressing and toss to coat the ingredients. Enjoy!