Eating this salad will give you a healthy dose of fiber, monounsaturated fats, magnesium, and protein. It is crunchy, sweet, tangy, and the perfect way to fill you up in one go.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
For the Salad
- 4 c spinach
- 1 large Fuji apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 c raw walnuts
- 1/4 c raw cashews
- 1/8 c dried cranberries (unsulfured and free of sugars & preservatives)
For the Dressing
- 1 tsp. grade A maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all of the salad ingredients to a large bowl and toss well. Set aside while you make the dressing.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and then drizzle over the salad. Mix well and serve.