This St. Patrick’s Day treat has all of the frosty, minty flavor of a Shamrock Shake, yet it’s jam-packed with healthy ingredients! So good (and good for you) you could drink one every day!
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1/4 c spinach
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 1/2 very ripe frozen bananas
- 6 ice cubes (optional for an icier shake)
- 1/4 c mint leaves
- 1 c homemade almond milk
- 1 tbsp. grade B maple syrup
- 1/4 c raw cacao nibs, plus more to sprinkle on top
- Place all ingredients except the cacao nibs into a blender and mix until well blended. Add cacao nibs and pulse to chop them up, but don’t over-blend because you will lose the green color. You can add more almond milk if it’s too thick. Sprinkle with more cacao nibs to garnish.