There’s no shame in treating yourself to a little dessert while you are cleansing, especially when you are consuming a dessert as delectable as this one. The refreshing, tart strawberry is the perfect vessel for the nutty sweetness of the raw cheesecake filling. We hope you like it!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 1 c raw cashews (soaked in water overnight and then drained)
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 3 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. pure 100% maple syrup
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. filtered water
- a pinch of sea salt
- 16 oz ripe strawberries
- Add the soaked cashews (just cashews and no soaking liquid), coconut oil, lemon juice, maple syrup, vanilla extract, water, and sea salt to a blender and puree until smooth to create the cheesecake filling.
- Empty the raw cheesecake mixture into a bowl, cover with plastic, and refrigerate for about two hours.
- Rinse the strawberries and remove the tops and bottoms (so they can stand upright) and use a pairing knife or melon baller to scoop out each strawberry.
- Remove the cheesecake filling from the fridge and spoon it into a plastic sandwich bag. Cut the corner off one tip of the bag and begin piping the mixture into the hulled strawberries.
- Serve and enjoy!