Frozen bananas are your friend while you are on a raw vegan diet. They are great in smoothies, but they make a luscious, creamy base for raw vegan ice cream recipes. We recommend using the food processor for this recipe because the blender can liquify the sorbet too much. We hope you like it.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- 1 c ripe strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 tbsp. homemade almond milk
- sliced strawberries, (optional garnish)
- mint leaves (optional garnish)
- Peel the bananas and cut them into half-inch slices. Place them in an airtight container with the strawberries and freeze overnight.
- Add the frozen bananas, strawberries, and almond milk to a food processor and blend until the ingredients are broken down into small pieces. Stop blending, scrape the sides down, and continue blending until it is smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the sorbet into an airtight container and place in the freezer for about 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve in bowls with optional sliced strawberries and mint leaves to garnish.