The strawberries make this salad dressing refreshing and light, even though it is a thicker dressing. If you are a fan of basil, you may want to add more basil leaves to get a more herbaceous flavor. Note: you only need about a quarter of an orange to get one tablespoon of fresh orange juice.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp. water
- 3 ripe strawberries
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and pulse until you get a smooth consistency. Drizzle over your salad to enjoy.
- Store this in an airtight glass jar in the fridge for up to one week.