Are you ready to jam out? We aren’t getting musical, but we are getting flavorful with this raw vegan take on an unhealthy sugary breakfast staple. What can you do with jam on a raw vegan diet, though? You can spread it on apple slices, dip bananas in it, spoon it on top of raw vegan yogurt made from cashews, or even on dehydrated raw seed crackers.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 c strawberries (you can use frozen strawberries, just thaw them first!)
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. raw agave syrup
- 1 tbsp. filtered water
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until you get a smooth consistency.
- Place in a covered container and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Enjoy on raw dehydrated seed crackers, apple slices, or raw vegan yogurt made from cashews.