Everyone always has room for dessert, especially when these strawberry coconut popsicles are on the menu. Perfect for the warmer summer months, these 100% vegan popsicles contain four simple ingredients. The coconut milk gives the popsicles a creamy, soft texture, so they nearly melt in your mouth after taking a bite. Think of these as healthier creamsicles!
The great thing about these strawberry coconut popsicles, besides the ingredients, is how easy they are to make. Throw some ripe frozen strawberries, coconut milk, lime juice, and maple syrup into a blender and blend until creamy. The consistency will be similar to that of a smoothie, only it won’t be as thick. Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds (a key item to have if you enjoy making your own pops) and then place them in the freezer for about three to four hours. Make sure that the sticks go into the pops before you freeze them. If your mold doesn’t have tops with sticks, you will need to use popsicle sticks. A great trick is to let the popsicles freeze for like 30 minutes before inserting the sticks. That will help the sticks remain upright in the center of each pop.
These strawberry coconut popsicles are like a smoothie/milkshake hybrid. In fact, you can simply enjoy this exact recipe by pouring it into a cup and drinking it through a straw. You can also make a scrumptious sorbet with it by pouring the blending mixture into an ice cream maker. If you try that out, let us know how it turned out for you!
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 5 c strawberries, tops removed and frozen overnight
- 1 1/4 c full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 c pure maple syrup
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Taste and add a little more maple syrup if desired.
- Spoon the blended mixture into ten three-ounce popsicle molds, using a spoon to tap down the mixture so that there are no air pockets.
- Place a cover on the mold and insert the popsicle sticks into the center of each mold. Freeze for three to four hours, or until completely frozen.
- When ready to eat, run the outside of the popsicle mold under hot water for 10 seconds. Remove with ease and enjoy!