This salad is filled with wonderful textures and tons of nutrients. The bitterness of the kale pairs beautifully with the sweetness of the strawberries. Then you get the slightly tart zing from the apple cider vinaigrette. So many flavors to enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
For the Salad
- 6 c freshly torn kale
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 1 c strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. raw almonds, chopped (optional)
- 2 tbsp. radishes, thinly sliced (optional)
For the Dressing
- 2 c strawberries
- 1/4 c raw apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. raw agave
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 3/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Add all of the salad ingredients to a large bowl and set aside.
- Add the all of the dressing ingredients to a blender and pulse until you get a smooth consistency. You'll have extra dressing, which you can store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Enjoy!