Poppy seeds have a nutty flavor, which make them a great addition to dressings. They are a great source of dietary fiber, which helps to maintain a healthy digestive tract, and they contain tons of minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, and zinc. Oh yeah, strawberries are pretty delicious and healthy too!
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1/4 c strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 c fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. agave
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. raw poppy seeds
- Blend all of the ingredients, except for the poppy seeds, in a blender. Once you have a smooth consistency, stir in the poppy seeds.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge and use as you please.