- 4 c Mushrooms, divided
- 1/4 c Olive Oil
- 1/4 c + 2 Tablespoon Nama Shoyu (divided)
- 1 tbsp. Agave (optional)
- 1 c Pumpkin seeds (soaked for 3+ hours)
- 1 c Sunflower seeds (soaked for 3+ hours)
- 1 tbsp. Water
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Shallot
- 1/4 c Parsley
- 1 tbsp. Tarragon
- 1 tbsp. Thyme
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- For the Marinated Mushrooms:
- Remove the stems and gills from 2 cups of the mushrooms
- Combine Nama Shoyu, Olive Oil and Agave
- Place mushrooms and marinade in bowl, coat to combine. Let sit, stiring occasionally for at least 3 hours.
- Finely chop garlic and shallot in food processor. Remove to bowl.
- Place 2 C Mushrooms in food processor. Pulse until they are finely chopped. Put in bowl with garlic and shallots.
- Drain sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds. Process in food processor until a paste consistency is achieved. Add to bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, spoon into drained, marinated mushroom tops. Sprinkle tops with more tarragon.
You can start the mushrooms marinating and the seeds soaking at the same time, about 3 hours prior. You will want to pat the mushrooms dry or they will be too oily.