The only thing better than the alliteration in this title is taking a bite out of this refreshing sorbet on a hot summer day. If you feel like getting a little creative, add some fresh mint or basil to elevate the flavor profile.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 2 lb strawberries, stems and leaves removed (frozen overnight)
- 1/4 c fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 c raw agave (or less, depending on taste)
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until you get a smooth puree.
- Transfer the strawberry puree to a loaf pan, cover, and place in the freezer for a few hours, or until firm and cold.
- Enjoy when you want some and garnish with fresh mint leaves.