This salad highlights some of the best flavors of summer. The flavor of the cherry tomatoes have and Persian cucumbers are really brought out by the vinaigrette dressing.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
For the Salad
- 1 c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Persian cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- Handful fresh cilantro (or parsley)
- Optional: red onion, thinly sliced
For the Dressing
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- sea salt, paprika, and pepper to taste
- Optional: minced garlic
- After prepping all of the salad ingredients, add them to a large bowl and toss gently.
- In a separate bowl or blender, mix the salad ingredients thoroughly.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad when you are ready to serve.