Fruit salad doesn’t have to be a sad bowl of mushy bananas, day old kiwi cubes, forgotten cantaloupe, and browning grapes. You know that fruit salad. You’ve seen it at airports, barbecues, and potlucks. Put the unappetizing notion of fruit salad to bed by making this stone fruit salad. Using some of our favorite summer fruits, this fruit salad is filled with vibrant colors, tart & sweet flavors, and lots of fiber and antioxidants.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 4 whole ripe peaches, cubed
- 2 c fresh cherries, pitted and halved
- 2 plums, cubed
- 1 nectarine, cubed
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh mint, minced
- juice of 1/2 lime
- pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in one large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Adjust the lime, mint, and sea salt to taste if you desire. Enjoy!